Pittsburgh Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Law Firm That is Diligent and Represents Clients with Zeal
Allegheny County firm diligently attempting to safeguard Pennsylvanians’ rights
A lawyer can be your most valuable asset if you are accused of a crime or have suffered an injury in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Drawing on more than 90 years of combined experience, we at Phil DiLucente & Associates, LLC in Pittsburgh take pride in our ability to represent clients during difficult times. Whether you’ve been arrested, hurt in a car crash or are facing a preliminary hearing, our diligent and zealous Pennsylvania attorneys offer legal guidance and diligent advocacy to help you tackle tough challenges.
Personal injury lawyers in Pittsburgh, PA seek compensation for victims
The outcome of a criminal defense or personal injury matter could affect you and those closest to you for years to come. You should carefully choose the attorney who will be diligent and represent you with zeal:
- Diligent counsel — Accidents and arrests are never planned. In both situations, you likely will be facing a powerful adversary. No matter what your matter entails, we clearly explain the law and safeguard your rights at all times.
- Strategic advocacy — From your first meeting with us, we will outline your legal options and identify creative ways to achieve your objectives. Whether you’re dealing with a prosecutor or the insurance company for the careless driver who injured you, our lawyers will develop a sound strategy and give you options at the negotiation table and court.
- Personal attention — We make sure that each client works one-on-one with a seasoned attorney. You never have to wonder who is responsible for safeguarding your interests.
We know that when you require professional assistance with an important legal matter, there is no time to waste. Our office is available 24 hours a day if you have a question or concern.
Our Pittsburgh criminal defense attorneys advocate on your behalf in matters involving prosecutors and police
Throughout Western Pennsylvania, we represent defendants in cases relating to:
- Personal injury — If you’ve suffered an injury in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, our personal injury attorneys work to obtain compensation for victims of vehicle collisions, dog bites, slip and fall incidents and other harmful events.
- Criminal defense — Our firm protects clients’ fundamental rights in a full range of criminal defense matters, including prosecutions involving allegations of DUI, sex crimes, drug crimes, white collar crimes and gun and weapons charges, from the preliminary hearing, bond hearing to trial.
- Driving offenses — Pennsylvanians rely on us to defend them in DUI cases and other proceedings stemming from traffic violations, so that they can avoid unjust penalties and stay on the road.
- Auto accidents — We handle a full range of insurance claims and litigation arising from auto accidents and truck and motorcycle crashes.
- Wrongful death — Nothing can truly make up for a tragic fatality, but our firm advises on wrongful death actions when a loved one is lost due to someone else’s carelessness or negligent conduct.
- Preliminary hearing — It is so important for a person to have a lawyer represent them at a Preliminary Hearing, to protect the rights of the accused.
When you need an attorney, you might experience emotional stress or the feeling that you’re all alone. By using at times a hands-on approach to our clients’ concerns, our diligent attorneys advocate on their behalf throughout our representation.
Contact our Law Firm for a free initial consultation
Phil DiLucente & Associates, LLC represents clients throughout Western Pennsylvania in personal injury and criminal defense matters. To schedule a free consultation at our office, located on Grant Street in Downtown Pittsburgh, please call 1.800.GET.PHIL or contact us online.